I have been given permission to tell you my new address and also who my new companion is.
We are serving in the Peoria Stake in the Rio Vista (YSA) Ward and the Sahuaro Ranch Ward.
Another YSA!
My companion is Elder Brothers.
He's from Bozeman, Montana.
He has seriously done everything.
Everything he has, or has done, are things that I dream of!
He is sponsored by Oakley as a freestyle skier.
He's been Heli Skiing several times.
He owns an Alaskan Malamute, which is a dog that looks like a wolf but is bigger than the normal Siberian Huskies.
He loves to hunt, fish, run, bike, play lacrosse, etc.
He's 6'4" and is going to make a great companion.
We're doing the best that we can to get ourselves embedded in the work here in these two wards.
There's not much to work with YET but we are going to build it up.

My address is now:
8650 W. Peoria Ave. Apt. #2063
Peoria, AZ 85245
It was really hard to say goodbye to the Phoenix North Stake. Real hard. I still think back to the great memories that were made there. Having never been transferred before I don't know how long it will take to get accustomed to a new area! We will see though. I actually am now just on the opposite side of where Justin King's ward is.
I hope all is well. Have fun getting back to the swing of things at school.
Mom, I love you and I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Did you get my card? I am going to send some more stuff but I just wasn't able to due to the move.
Love,
Elder Colton Mouritsen
No comments:
Post a Comment